- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
We use “cookies” on our site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our sites and identify repeat visitors to our sites. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our sites.
Flexjet uses web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about visitors’ usage of our Web site and interaction with emails from Flexjet. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular web page tied to the beacon. For example, Flexjet may place web beacons in marketing emails that notify us when you click on a link in the email that directs you to our web site. Flexjet uses web beacons to operate and improve our Web site and email communications.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us 1-800-353-9538 or via email at email@example.com:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.