The Numbers Speak for Themselves, 15 Years of Consecutive Profitability.
A historically consistent performer that continues to stand the test of time.
YEARS OF OPERATIONAL EXPERIENCE
CUSTOMER RETENTION RATE
CUSTOMERS ACROSS DIVERSE INDUSTRIES
OF CUSTOMERS WITH US 10+ YEARS
OF AIRCRAFT HOURS PRE-COMMITTED
OF OWNED DISPATCH AVAILABILITY-ENHANCING MAINTENANCE
- Growth rooted in 15 years of continuous profitability and strategic investments.
- Financial profitability reinvested into irreplicable infrastructure and operational efficiencies for global customer base.
- Our pilots are the highest-paid pilots in the industry.
PRUDENT FISCAL MANAGEMENT
- Fractional model by design, does not necessitate asset risk and therefore does not require significant leverage.
- Revenue generated by core fractional ownership business committed to upfront, recurring in nature and forecastable to the business.
- The number of access points to an aircraft are limited.
- Continuously in business since 1995, highly tenured and longest running Executive Leadership team.
- Ongoing investment in aircraft from leading global manufacturers. Will have added nearly 88 aircraft since Q1 2021 bringing our fleet to nearly 270 aircraft by year-end 2023.
- Managed through multiple business cycles. During heavy growth cycles, sales into the fleet are tightly managed to safeguard service levels.
Committed and Consistent
A mainstay of the fractional private jet industry since 1995, we take a disciplined and growth-oriented approach to an always-evolving market. Historically consistent performers in an industry where newer entrants often exit the stage just as they enter.
The extraordinary tenure of our executive leadership team is rooted in an invested commitment to our aircraft Owners and company. Our family of committed leadership and their prudent financial management have fostered a consistent trajectory of growth and profitability through decades of varying business and economic cycles.
A Diverse, Growing and Global Customer Base
Our 3,000+ customers span ultra-high net worth individuals to major Fortune 500 companies representing a diverse set of industries and interests. This diverse set of individuals and organizations safeguards the stability of the enterprise as we are not overly reliant on one sector of the global economy.
Flexjet’s history, reputation and current market positioning are resultant of the life’s work of a disciplined and insightful leadership team who live and breathe private aviation. Our proven approach to private aviation access solutions, with fractional ownership at our core, continues to stand the test of time. We find ourselves uniquely positioned to meet the needs of an expanding global private aviation market.