Flexjet Unveils Premium Lifestyle Experiences and Luxury Brand Benefits for Its Owners
June 26, 2019
- Lifestyle, Travel and Vintner Brands Among the Benefit Partners
- Brands Selected to Mirror Passions Important to Owner
- Access to Benefits Available Through Flexjet’s Award-winning Mobile App or Via Flexjet’s Benefits Concierge Team
CLEVELAND, June 20, 2019 – Flexjet LLC, offering travelers access to the world’s most luxurious fleet of private jets, today announced a slate of Owner-only curated experiences and benefits from some of the finest luxury brands in the world. Partners include like-minded brands such as European fashion clothiers and watchmakers, sporting outfitters, world-renowned hotels and resorts and award-winning vintners.
“At Flexjet, we have curated a collection of experiential-based partnerships which help our customers build a deeper connection with our company and our partner brands,” said Flexjet Chief Executive Officer Michael Silvestro. “By partnering with like-minded brands, we are able to highlight the Flexjet characteristics we value. For example, one of our partners, ISAIA, pays painstaking attention to the detail, craftsmanship and passion that they place in everything that they make – from a tie to a made-to-measure suit – and that mirrors one of Flexjet’s core fundamental principles – fanatical attention to detail.”
“Flexjet Owners not only have access to the world’s finest private jet travel experience, but also now have insider access to a collection of unsurpassed experiences and opportunities that take into account their unique and varied passions,” said Christopher Bero, Flexjet Vice President of Global Marketing.
Below is a sampling of the specially curated experiences and benefits available across multiple verticals of interest Flexjet knows are important to its Owners:
- Lifestyle experiences: In order to provide exclusive access to some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands, Flexjet has arrangements with renowned Swiss watchmaker Hublot; Beretta, an outfitter to sportsmen for nearly five hundred years; bespoke Neapolitan tailor ISAIA; famed audio provider Master & Dynamic; and celebrated purveyors of gourmet foods such as California Caviar Company and Dean & Deluca. Preeminent luxury providers such as organic skincare products designer Tata Harper, leather designer Ghurka and artisanal crystal crafter Sophienwald also are partners with Flexjet, as is the Human Longevity Institute, which is revolutionizing human health by integrating genomics into lifestyle.
- Vintners and wineries: Many Flexjet Owners appreciate fine wines, so Flexjet has partnered with approximately 20 of the most famed vintners in Napa and Sonoma including Hamel Family Wines, Terlato, Darioush and Chappellet. These wineries will provide insider experiences for Flexjet Owners including complimentary private tastings, vineyard tours and immediate access to allocations and library wines. Access to additional wineries is available through Porthos, which has partnered with Flexjet and provides wine conciergeservices for some of the nation’s most distinguished private cellars.
- Hotel and resorts: Flexjet has partnered with the finest hoteliers in its most popular destinations, including The Baccarat (New York City); The Jefferson (Washington, D.C.); The Faena (Miami Beach); The Langham (Chicago); Waldorf Astoria (Beverly Hills) and Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek (Dallas). Global travel concierge Skylark, which is another of Flexjet’s new partners, will assist Owners in accessing these hotel experiences. In addition to personalized services and amenities during their stay and access to five-star restaurants, Flexjet Owners can enjoy fully customizable travel experiences that showcase each property and are available only to them.
- Travel Services: Because Flexjet Owners appreciate extraordinary travel service on the ground as well as in the air, Flexjet selected as partners: Worldwide rental car provider Enterprise/National; and EmpireCLS, a five-star provider of chauffeured transportation.
In addition to the exceptional products, services and experiences Flexjet makes available to its Owners on the ground, it also provides one of the most extraordinary travel experiences available anywhere in the world through its premium Red Label by Flexjet offering, which includes the fractional private jet industry’s most modern fleet, dedicated flight crews and the LXi Custom Cabin Collection. More than half of Flexjet Owners now fly through Red Label by Flexjet, a fractional jet ownership experience bridging the gap between fractional and whole aircraft ownership.
Flexjet Owners can access the Partnership & Experience Guide at fxmultiprod.wpengine.com/partnerships/ or via the Flexjet mobile app on iPhone® or Android™.
Flexjet first entered the fractional jet ownership market in 1995. Flexjet offers fractional jet ownership and leasing. Flexjet’s fractional aircraft program is the first in the world to be recognized as achieving the Air Charter Safety Foundation’s Industry Audit Standard, is the first and only company to be honored with 20 FAA Diamond Awards for Excellence, upholds an ARG/US Platinum Safety Rating and is IS-BAO compliant at Level 2. Flexjet’s fractional program fields an exclusive array of business aircraft—some of the youngest in the fractional jet industry, with an average age of approximately six years. In 2015, Flexjet introduced Red Label by Flexjet, which features the youngest fleet in the industry, flight crews dedicated to a single aircraft and the LXi Cabin Collection of interiors. To date there are more than 25 different interior designs across its fleet, which includes the Learjet 75LXi, Challenger 350, the Embraer Legacy 450, Global Express, the Gulfstream G450, G500 and G650, and the Aerion AS2 supersonic business jets. In addition, the overall jet collection includes the Embraer Phenom 300 and Bombardier Challenger 300. Flexjet is a member of the Directional Aviation family of companies. For more details on innovative programs and flexible offerings, visit fxmultiprod.wpengine.com or follow us on Twitter @Flexjet and on Instagram @FlexjetLLC.
The Hubbell Group, Inc.