If You Have Alexa, We Have The Skill
Amazon Alexa device owners can now check their upcoming flight information on command. For optimal functionality, ensure that you have the latest Flexjet app update. Then download the new Flexjet skill to your Alexa app or account and begin picking her artificially intelligent brain.
- 1Ensure that you have the latest Flexjet app update installed.
- 2Launch the Alexa app or website and search for the Flexjet skill.
- 3Enable the Flexjet skill.
- 4Enter your information to link your Flexjet and your Alexa accounts.
- 5You are now ready to use the Flexjet skill.
Open the skill by saying “Launch Flexjet.” After being provided with a launch message, you can then ask any of the following:
- When is my next flight?
- How many passengers can a <aircraft> hold?
- What is the tail number for my next flight?
- What is the flight time from <departure airport> to <arrival airport> on a <aircraft>?
- What is the FBO for my next trip?
Stay tuned as more Flexjet skills are currently being developed to help make your private travels as hands-free as they are hassle-free.
An Example Scenario
- YOU: “Alexa, launch Flexjet.”
- ALEXA: “Welcome to Flexjet”
- YOU: “When is my next flight?”
- ALEXA: “Your next flight is from Teterboro Airport on Wednesday, June 07, 2023, 11:00 AM.”
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.