Introducing World Access
Day-Based Travel Aboard the Gulfstream G650
YOURS FOR THE DAY
Long-range and international travelers now control the economies of flying by the day, instead of by the hour. That’s the concept behind World Access, an industry exclusive from Flexjet featuring the Gulfstream G650.
Specifically designed for high-utility travelers based in New York, World Access is an efficient solution for longer missions ideally suited for the coveted Gulfstream G650. Flexjet has bundled the advantages of whole aircraft ownership, fractional ownership and charter into one innovative new way for you to control how you fly cross-country and abroad.
Similar to whole aircraft ownership, the more hours flown, the lower the aggregate operating costs per hour.Learn More
WHERE WORLD ACCESS FITS INTO THE LANDSCAPE
By combining the best of all worlds, Flexjet provides a tailored solution to help you accomplish more in a day, all while controlling costs.
- Charter Customers
- Fractional Owners
- World Access Owners
- Whole Aircraft Owners
- Flight Departments
- Long-range domestic and international charter customers benefit from Flexjet’s internationally capable operations and infrastructure. Additional benefits include the high-touch Flexjet Owner services, quality, safety, consistency, and the cost per hour is typically less than charter.
- World Access provides fractional Owners with an efficient solution for multiday long-range travel, complete with all of the benefits of a fractional share. With World Access, long-range travelers fly as if they own the aircraft – paying lower operating costs.
- A World Access Owner is in control of their purpose-built Gulfstream G650. Benefits include: lower operating costs for longer missions, no hourly fractional limitations, Red Label white glove service, and private NY terminal access.
- Whole aircraft owners with older or lighter aircraft can upgrade to the world’s most sophisticated ultra-long-range aircraft without committing to another aircraft purchase. Like whole ownership, the more hours flown equates to lower total operating costs.
- World Access is an ideal supplemental lift solution for operators whose primary missions may be domestic but need long-range access for their cross-country or international trips; or large cabin operators whose aircraft may be down for maintenance or are dispatched elsewhere.
DAYS VERSUS HOURS
In comparison, the daily shares of World Access consume less than hourly fractional shares for long-range trips. The farther you fly the less you draw. See for yourself.
Round Trip Itinerary
Fractional Share Usage
World Access Share Usage
The world is growing ever smaller, which inspired Flexjet teams to begin imagining creative new ways to maximize the full potential the ultra-long-range Gulfstream G650. With its ability to circumnavigate the world with only one stop, this state-of-the-art aircraft seemed destined for a higher purpose. Upon carefully examining and then reimagining the private travel marketplace, World Access was born—not as simply another offering, but as a way to exceed the expectations of even the whole aircraft benchmark.
THE GULFSTREAM G650
ANOTHER FLEXJET EXCLUSIVE
The Gulfstream G650 is the world’s premier ultra-long-range business aircraft. It was purpose-built for fast, comfortable long-distance travel – capable of traveling around the world with a single stop, and nimble enough to access practically all of the world’s airports.
Part of Red Label by Flexjet, our G650s feature truly dedicated pilots and crews, renowned Red Label cabin service, and our custom LXi Cabin Collection of handcrafted interiors. Its flexible design configuration is perfect for meetings, entertainment, rest and relaxation—including a private, traffic-free stateroom.
LXi CABIN COLLECTION
100% AIR REPLENISHMENT
EVERY TWO MINUTES
480 KNOTS CRUSING SPEED
WORLD-CLASS PERSONALIZED SERVICE
TRAFFIC-FREE PERSONAL SPACE